Icing on the Cake:
Time does not stop for anything or anyone and before you know it Christmas will be here! We’ve barely gotten through the Halloween candy and it’s already time to put up the tree and shop for gifts. For children this is really exciting but for us adults, it can be a little frightening.
With that being said, I’ve put together my top 5 gifts for the holiday season. A little something for each person in your family that won’t put your bank account on E!
- Great for little kids, Llama Llama Red Pajama. Check out my previous post about this book here. You can never go wrong with books.
- If you’re an Apple lover and you already have an iPhone…you need an Apple watch. Target has the Series 1 on sale and its a great way to track workouts, keep up with text, and so much more!
- Elevated Faith: Show your love for God. Young millennials will love sporting the cool shirts and jewelry from this site! Use my discount code LHash15 to get 15% off at checkout.
- Echo Dot: Hands Free, voice controlled device. It can do pretty much anything you ask it to.
- Shutterfly: I use this for everything. Just about every other week I’m getting an orange envelope in the mail! I LOVE Shutterfly! Great for personalizing gifts, cards, glasses, and so much more. (I promised my grandma a mouse pad for Christmas, I’m on my way to order now….sssshhhhhhh!)
I hope these few suggestions help you a little! At any rate, don’t let Christmas shopping stress you out too much. Besides, it’s the thought that counts most!