As you all know I’m always eager to highlight up and coming Entrepreneur’s around the world to my readers. With that being said, this months Entrepreneur Spritzer is all about the new book, TheFace of Expression by Aaron Woodson. If you’re not familiar with my Spritzer you can get caught up HERE!!
5 reason why you most certainly need to grab a hold of this book:
1. It’s a book of short expressions: This makes it easier to read and easier to keep up with especially if you live a busy life. You don’t need to remember certain characters or plots in order to enjoy this book–a few short stories before bed is perfect.
2. It’s relatable: One could easily find at least two or three stories to relate to while reading this book, if not more. This book also give you a little bit of poetry, a little bit of truth, a little bit of exploration, a little bit of wonder, a little bit of fiction, and a whole lot of non-fiction, cultural experiences, and self-awareness. Everyone should be able to relate.
3. It provides confirmation: Confirmation that some of the same expressions that the author highlights in this book are the SAME expressions I have also had throughout life. It lets me know that I’m not the only one thinking these things and it’s ok! In short, it confirms that the “little party” going on in my head is normal.
4. It takes you on a journey: A journey through life and a journey through a mans point of view or perspective which is something that we don’t always get the privilege of seeing. I truly love when a man is able to be vulnerable and is able to express his vulnerability in a way that also shows how masculine he is. Kudos to you!
5. It’s easy to judge a book by its cover: Lastly, you should read this book because the cover of the book had me second guessing myself. I thought I was in for some kind of dark-mystery book and once I opened the book a light bulb went off! Ahhh….expressions! Thoughts! Journaling! Inspirations! While the cover didn’t connect with me at first…if you’re like me and sometimes judge books by its cover…then you should ignore the cover and grab this book because you’re in for a nice surprise.
Another great thing about The Face of Expression is that it can be purchased through Amazon and for your convenience I have provided a quick link HERE for my readers.
This post may contain affiliated links but all opinions are of my own!