I’m making a list and checking it twice. Not for Christmas, but for Fall. I’m making a to-do list of things to enjoy and do this upcoming season.
Over the years I’ve grown to love Fall. I love the color and richness of the Season. The earth tone colors tend to warm my heart and it makes me feel all cozy inside.
I also love Fall because it’s one of those Season where you get a break from the blazing Summer while it gives you chance to prepare and brace for the cold and hectic Winter. It’s not too hot and not too cold.
Winter is my least favorite Season of all. I literally hate being cold. I would much rather indulge in the warmer months therefore I’m going to be sure to take advantage of the next few months before I hibernate!
Here’s what I’m looking forward to this fall:
– Going to an Apple Orchard
– Falling in love with the Fall Foliage
– Making Pumpkin Pancakes
– Trying my hand at Candy Apples AGAIN! The first time was an epic fail!
– Bringing out the Crock-Pot for homemade Soups and Chili’s
– Drinking Mulled Wine
– Wearing Cardigans
– Shop for Fall Candles
– Going to a Fall Festival
– Buying homemade Apple Butter at said Festival
– Handing out Halloween Candy
– Spending time with family over the Thanksgiving Holiday!
If you’re anything like me, get out and enjoy these last few months before Winter. Because once Winter breaks I’ll be indoors counting down to Spring.
What’s on your Fall Bucket List? Be sure to comment below with what your plans are for this Fall.